DIY Dog Treats




I wish I had a dog. Like, really really for years kinda badly. So, why not do a post on how to make some DIY dog treats! This recipe is from my favorite baker, Rosanna Pansino and I will put a link to her Youtube channel at the end of this post. For this DIY you will need....

Image result for puppy
Picture from Google Images



  • 2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
  • 1 cup of peanut butter
  • 1 cup of water
  • 2 tbsp. of honey
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp. of baking powder
  • A bone shaped cookie cutter

First combine your flour, baking powder and your egg. Now, add your water, peanut butter and honey. Mix it until it's combined. Roll your dough out until it's a half an inch or thicker. Cut out your bones with your cookie cutter. Bake for 18 minutes at 350 degrees. I hope you liked this DIY!! Bye! Rosanna's link: Right here!

Comments

Popular Posts